I’m a software developer with a background in embedded systems and digital electronics. I have experience working with modern technology stacks, using Golang, Kubernetes, AWS and GCP, building scalable backend solutions for massive data processing, making infrastructure automated, writing http / rpc / graphql API servers, wrestling with SQL & building declarative CI/CD pipelines.
Formerly I was collaborating with Silesian University of Technology, I am co-author of 10+ scientific articles in ITS field. I was also working professionally with Intelligent Transportation Systems. I was designing and building Weigh-In-Motion systems, traffic counter systems, fiber-optic networks, weather stations and Variable Message Signs systems, from hardware integration to user interface. This included extreme on site programming and debugging (hardware / software) which was a lot of fun!
Collection of my recent pull requests.
Geeky message API. Allows to post simple text messages with tags. Allow message filtering. Provides trending based on given time range, tags and granularity. Uses CockroachDB backend with gorm.
Protobuf and microservices demonstration which I presented on Gophers Silesia meetup. Composable microservices architecture. Uses ETCD as backend storage. Kubernetes helm chart for deployment. My presentation was recorded and can be viewed here.
Simple API server example to present usage of
Messenger bot which provides Bible verses every day to registered users via recurring messages. Created schedule is intended to cover reading whole Bible within 2 years.
Simple utility to keep track of current external IP address.
This script and k8s hook was solving problem with attaching new nodes into k8s cluster. With faster instances kubelet was started before AWS tags was set causing it to permanently fail. This bug persisted at least with kubernetes 1.8.
November 2019 - current
- Cloud Software Engineer at Q88
June 2016 - October 2019
- Software Developer at Fromulate AB
February 2014 – May 2016
- Software Developer Team Leader at APM PRO Sp. z o.o.
May 2010- February 2014
- Software Developer, Hardware Constructor at APM PRO Sp. z o.o.
June 2019 - September 2019
- Design and implementation of data processing pipelines. Tech: Go, Cadence.
October 2018 - May 2019
- Declarative continuous integration and deployment system implementation. Tech: Go, Jenkins (Groovy), Terraform, GCP, Helm.
March 2018 – September 2018
- Design and implementation of monitoring and tracing system for external requests and processing pipelines Tech: Go, Opencensus, Prometheus, Stackdirver, Kafka.
March 2017 – February 2018
- Scalable data analysis system for retail marketing. Tech: Go, Kafka, Kubernetes.
September 2016 – February 2017
- Advanced analytics engine for retail marketing. Tech: Python, Go, PostgreSQL, Jenkins (Groovy), Redis, Docker, Terraform.
May 2016 - August 2016
- System for job pipeline and automatic scaling (load dependent) of marketing analysis calculations. Tech: Python, AWS, Terraform, Packer, Consul, PostgreSQL.
September 2015 – Jan 2016
- Software development team leader in Weight-in-Motion integration project (Gdynia). Tech: C++, Python, PostgreSQL.
February 2014 – May 2015
- Software development team leader and traffic data analyst in „Multimodal Traffic Monitoring System” Tech: MySQL, C/C++, Python. „Multimodal Traffic Monitoring System” is co-financed by the Nation Centre for Research and Development as a part of “Innotech” in the Hi-Tech path. Project number K2/HI2/23/182815/NCBR/13
May 2013 – January 2014
- Hardware and software developer in project „Multimodal Traffic Monitoring System”. Traffic data collection system designer, low level Bluetooth programming C, MySQL.
2012 - 2013
- System designer in project “2 lane preselection Weight-In-Motion system” in Kuyavian-Pomeranian province. Tech: MySQL, C/C++, Python.
2011 – 2012
- System designer in project “4 lane preselection Weight-In-Motion system” in Silesia province. Tech: MySQL, C/C++, Python.
- Software tester and analyst “A2 motorway VMS (Variable Message Signs) system” as technical support in system design. Tech: MySQL, C/C++, Python.
2005 - 2010
- MSc Eng., Electronics and Telecommunication; The Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Automatic Control, Electronics and Computer Science